Not many people know this, but I was suppose to be in Gifted and Talented in Kindergarten but my parents didn't fill out the form correctly. I was shunned by default. So goes the story of my life.
So I can't find a job. My problem? No, it's my parents fault. They just can't get my resume right. I tell them time and time again how to change it, make this edit, check the spelling, etc. etc. But they just won't fix it. I'm never going to get into GT--I mean get a job.
side note: Bryan read the blog, laughed and said: "that's funny, too bad it isn't true." People, don't you understand, I can't make this crap up. It follows me. My parents did not fill something out correctly, or maybe the school thought my name was spelled wrong but it wasn't and the administration stamped "REJECT" on my permanent education file. I can't believe you people...
No comments:
Post a Comment