I had a pregnancy scare this morning. I got super nauseous after finishing my coffee. I was a little nervous but I decided to tell B.
B had a pregnancy scare too.
After his coffee.
So then I got to thinking...
I made our coffee just like normal...okay except I pulled our coffee pot out of the dishwasher that...might have been dirty BUT I threw some soap in it and washed it out. No prob, soap and kind of warm water kills everything right? So I thought. Until our coffee came bubbling over instead of boiling. JUST KIDDING! It didn't do that...no no. It tasted fine. Maybe even better than normal. So we drank it. And drank it we did.
And then we were posioned. Bryan's still in the hospital. He may not make it. They said they may have to take out his liver and stomach. He'll never be able to drink coffee--or eat again.
But hey, at least I'm not pregnant!!!
(Oh sure, don't act like you've never done that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment