February 18, 2009

This Ain't No Holiday Inn

We just told Carlos that we were going to kennel him next week while we go and play.


This is the face we got, followed by him dramatically packing up his bags and then sitting on them while he smoked a cigarette inside of the house, which he knows I hate.






After that reaction we decided it best to not mention that it will only cost us $7.50 a night. Sometimes details are just details.

1 comment:

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

I hate you for going to Chicago. I love Chicago and would move right now... come pick me up and put me in your suite case. As long as its extra large.

I hope Carlos pees on his bed at the kennel like Romulus did he first time he was put in the kennel. He hated us for a week.

Web Statistics