March 31, 2009

hey! that's not progress...

Well, in just 3 short months we've gone from the hopes of running a half marathon to a 10k to a 3k to a "let's just run 3x a week, for 30 minutes."

I fear the next level is a half-eaten box of krispy kreme's laced with oreos and fried pork rinds. I'll let you know. Or maybe you'll let me know, the next time you see my fat ass coming your way. How will you know it's me? Oh you'll know. I'll be the one that leaves a trail of bread crumbs behind me, only because it's hard to eat a footlong while walking.

Anywho -- I did find some inspiration tonight at the "exercise stations" Kerrville tax dollars + city hall employees set up around the track. It's really detailed pictograms showing more excercises to do, like so:


<


Like looking in a mirror, I tell you. Like looking in a mirror.

No comments:

Web Statistics