Do you want to know what pathetic, twisted, make you want to vomit in your mouth then swallow it again, ridiculous, irrational puppy-love is?
When you've been away from your husband/bff for only 36 hours and you start looking at your wedding pictures because you miss him too much. :(
Don't worry I haven't broke out the champagne and the wedding playlist. That happens at hour 48.

(And if you are wondering, yes I did put my wedding dress on, re-enact the whole cermony and reception in front of a mirror and a cat, and then blew bubbles that I walked through on the way to my self-decorated car and drove around the block twice.)
Can you blame me?
1 comment:
kendi,
this is lane hollingsworth. and i stumbled onto your blog and think you are hilarious!
i'm telling you this because i thought if you knew i was reading it it would make me less creepy....but i have a strange notion it might do the alternative.
either way, i love your blog!
Post a Comment