April 6, 2009

freakin' monday

Have you ever had a morning when a co-worker starts listening to classical music very loudly while whistling a completely different song and then another co-worker begins cutting boxes with a freakin chainsaw and then another starts heavily typing a text message on her old nokia that plays musical notes with each letter typed all while you are just trying to type a simple email and then you decide to go to the bathroom and when you get there you see that someone stopped it up so you have to plunge it -- even thought it's not even yours to plunge -- like you would even do that in public let alone at work, sick -- and you know that everyone can hear you slosh the toliet water around and you can just feel them assuming that you stopped up the toliet at 9:07 a.m. even though all you wanted to do was go pee?

I don't think I can handle today, today.

1 comment:

amy said...

I know just what you mean. Hang in there, sweetie. Mondays are designed to be particularly harrowing.

Web Statistics