June 4, 2009

dear co-workers,

please forgive me for leaving a scent trail of cornflakes behind when i leave a room. it is my fake tanner and it will get worse throughout the day, as will my "tan". please do not judge me by my orange-ish appearance, I have not been eating a lot of carrots and sweet potatoes, I have simply been overloading on self tanning products. (it's okay to mix these right?) honestly, i don't even recognize my hands anymore and all of my freckles have now faded into the rest of my skin's new color. but i can't stop. I have a wedding and birthday party this weekend and i refuse to be white. in fact i am probably the farthest tone from white right now, it's more of a spotty, burnt orange and i will take it.
 
(someone just asked if i was a burn victim. i knew i shouldn't have used the body lotion on my face.)
 
also, it's my last day of work this week. so nanny-nany boo-boo.
 
k
 

No comments:

Web Statistics