July 16, 2009

the lazy housewife

is it bad that instead of washing our dirty dishes i just want to throw them away and buy new ones? I know that you are judging me silently and that if you were here right now you would say "if you are going to be that lazy, just buy paper plates and plasticware". but we are trying to go green, so i think that i'll just recycle my dirty dishes instead.

3 comments:

77apronstrings said...

That's not lazy. That's maximizing your time.

amy said...

We have done that before-- but not with dishes. (This is probably because 9 years later, I still adore our dishes....crazy!)
What I tend to throw out is tupperware. Are tupperware?
Wait--is tupperware singular or plural, or is it like fish and deer-- both?
Now I'm confused. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I do that with socks. They are cheap, and horrible to launder.

Web Statistics