August 29, 2009

this is not my idea of a good saturday morning

We woke up to find that yes, my car was broken into and no, they didn't steal a thing. The audacity. They literally just opened up every compartment or door possible and left it open. This is insulting. That pretty much says to me that nothing in my car was valuable enough for these low-life's to take. Bryan's keys were even sitting in the front seat and they didn't even want those for fear of what else we were hiding in our garage or God-forbid what worthless crap we had in our house. I just don't know why anyone wouldn't want old receipts, straw wrappers, old sonic cups that are still half-full, some mismatched shoes, an empty bottle of advil, and a few unmarked mixed cd's? what's wrong with thieves these days? What happened to those good old fashioned thieves that would steal anything you had? This bad economy has really turned some beggars into choosers.

The least they could have done was taken a joy-ride in it. That would have made me feel better about them not wanting anything i own. I guess if I want my car stolen these days, I'm really going to have to start making an effort. I think tonight I'll leave all of the doors wide open filled with candy, DVD players and iPods. My car will be the most popular on the block. Everyone will want my car.

p.s. I just found the culprit. No wonder nothing was stolen, I was fresh out of milkbones.

1 comment:

amy said...

That totally sucks!
But on the bright side, at least now you can share the gift of redemption with Carlos so he can find a new life, away from his crime-ridden street life. He may have to change some of those gang tattoos, though, huh?

Web Statistics