I now HAVE TO use a sleep mask, ear plugs and tylenol pm to go to sleep at night.
While bathing our dogs for 20 minutes, I was bent over the bathtub for so long that I literally couldn't stand back up.
I don't think mom jeans are all that bad anymore. If you have the real estate, what's wrong with a 9-inch zipper?
I was actually sad that the only Luby's in town shut down this past week. Where am I going to get square fried fish now?
The other day I thought to myself "Those youngsters drive too fast!" and then I peed in my adult diaper.
At a restuarant the other day, I was tempted to only tip the waiter a dollar.
I see the importance of an elasticized waist band.
I've started keeping hard candy at my desk and around our house and insist on anyone that enters in must have one.
There really is nothing better than peace and quiet and a good ol' Murder She Wrote marathon.
I've thrown out using the conventional internet and returned to my tried and true AOL account. I've also got a new email address at juno.com. Let me know if you are intersested in being on my forward list.
So there it is -- 25 years old. So with each year down, more wrinkles shows up. I guess it's not so bad. In about 30 years, I'll be able to get discounts at movie theaters and hotels as a reward for having bad knees and a bald spot.
oh look -- is that another random mole? Happy birthday to me.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, dear friend. We miss you! Let's schedule some Russells + Skeens time soon, please.
Kendi!
so excited to find a fellow blogger! Hope all is well with you and Bryan! and of course, happy birthday! :)
I love this post. I turned 25 last month and bought some Dr. Scholl's insoles, plus I started eating more dried fruit than usual. Didn't think anything of it until now...
I hope you find a fun way to celebrate your birthday! Have a good one! :)
Happy birthday, virtual friend.
You should start preparing for 30 now: Stock up on plenty of bran products, gaudy jewelry, and plastic flowers for your yard. I'll send you my elastic waist pants that I will have outgrown from all the hard candy and Little Debbie Treats I plan on consuming in the next 5 years. Only good times ahead.
Post a Comment