I just saw a fish display at our local grocer that was a dead fish inside of a larger dead fish. It was just so wrong. That would be like stuffing a dead chicken with an egg or a pig with bacon or a person with a toddler. It's just not right.
In case you were wondering, we did go ahead and get some meat. The toddler inside the person was just too tempting.
In other news, I accidentally ate a partially raw hamburger for dinner and I'm still kicking. It's a new diet I'm trying -- it's called e. coli. I figured if diet and exercise don't work out, there is always food-borne illness to take off the weight. I've been making sushi out of raw chicken and beef all week. The doctor says at this rate I should be at my goal weight in a few weeks. He also said I'll need a liver transplant and maybe a prothestic leg (I think he was just trying to scare me on that one though.)
No comments:
Post a Comment