January 2, 2010

2009 Top Moments #1: A Thousand Words

Three things: Yes, I know it's January 2, 2010 and I'm just now finishing my review of 2009. Back. Off.

Secondly, is it just me or is anyone else a little bit disappointed that it's 2010 and we still don't have space cars yet?

Thirdly, if I was going to rank 2009 as a chick on hotornot.com I would probably give her a 4. Not terrible, but you would never recommend to a friend. Let's hope 2010 is at least an 8.

So now without further ado, the number 1 moment of 2009 -- isn't really a moment, but many moments captured on film, macs and phones. From ridiculous iPhone pictures...



To playing with my new mac...



To watching my husband do what he does best.





This past year, B decided to take a leap of faith and start up his own photography business. I've loved watching him follow a passion that he has had since he was 15 years old. So, I present to you the best thing to come out of 2009, Bryan Skeen Photography.

So here's to you 2009. I started off the decade as an awkward 15 year old with a bad hair cut and a boyfriend and I ended the decade as an awkward 25 year old with a bad hair cut and a husband. Ten years later and I still don't know what to do with my hair.



1 comment:

Red High Heels said...

I agree with the space car thing....I wanted to be living in a pod in space by 2010...ah the dissapointment.

I need to check out your husband's photography website. If I had one ounce of creativity, I would so be a photographer in real life. Since I don't, I stalk photographer websites and pretend I am one in my dreamland!

Web Statistics