January 9, 2010

the no-husband blues

I've eaten 4 bowls of ramen noodles in the past 3 days. No, my friends, I'm not back in college. No, I didn't lose my job. And no, it's not some weird high-sodium diet.

The cause of this ramen noodle binge? My husband is out of town. And I might be slipping into a slow, deep depression.

I did however watch a full season of America's Next Top Model and I finally took a shower at 5 pm today. So that's progress.

Thankfully he gets home tomorrow afternoon. 16 hours and 2 more bowls of ramen to go...


1 comment:

Jes said...

I came across your blog via a link from another blog, and I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your posts!

And hey - and least you kinda have to cook ramen. When my husband was out of town all I ate was cereal..

Web Statistics