February 9, 2010

like looking in a mirror

This past week was apparently "doppleganger" week on facebook. All of a sudden my friends become very pretty and looked like movie stars. That's because they all put up pictures of their celebrity look-alikes. (which makes you wonder -- are there celebrities out there posting pictures of normal looking people?) I decided to jump in on the fun, so I put up a picture of Katherine McPhee from American Idol.

I felt really good about this choice, in fact I made everyone call me by her name for the rest of the week. We even bought that American Idol kareoke game so that I could train for the try outs next year. Just as I was feeling really good about becoming/stalking Kat McPhee (my friends call me Kat), this happened:


So is this is your way of saying you look nothing like me, Kat? Bleaching your hair blonde and getting really skinny is low, Kat. Even for you/me.

Oh and you can go ahead and take down my picture that I know you posted on facebook. We're done here.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I just found your blog through another blog... I know, kinda stalkerish of me. But I love what you have to say. After reading several of your posts, just got to say you crack me up!

Poison Oak said...

After reading your blog, I'm pretty sure we have the same personality ha..

On a side note, wtf was McPhee thinking! I work for Shape and I was shocked when that issue hit my desk!

prashant said...

great post
designers video

Web Statistics