I hate to say this but there is someone else in the relatioship. Our marriage is now not just between two but three. Every night she goes to bed with us. It's my heating pad, Jean. And Bryan hates her.
When we get ready for bed every night, I sneak her in on my side. Bryan gets in the bed and puts his arm around me, finds Jean just doing her job, gets jealous and kicks her out. It's just not fair. He's given me an ultimatum: him or the heating pad. I've weighed my options -- they both keep me warm at night but jean doesn't have a job and doesn't talk to me. Bryan takes me on dates and helps me clean the house, but he farts into our couch a lot and I hate that. Jean would never do that, mostly because she doesn't have a digestive system. Oh another point for Jean -- I don't have to feed her.
It's going to be a tough decision.
1 comment:
I have a very similar internal dialogue revolving around my husband and body pillow. Impossible to chose!
Post a Comment