June 11, 2010

in other news...

As I was going upstairs this morning, I had a mirage that the hand rail was salami. Does this mean I miss meat? Or that I secretly think that I can eat wood?
Pop culture has fried my brain. When I was listening to the radio the other day, I couldn't decide if Ludacris was a real word or a rapper. And I couldn't correctly spell or define either of them successfully.
 
I've stopped correcting my spell checker when it asks to replace my name with Kendo. I just let it happen. Somethings aren't worth the fight. (I also let it replace Obama with Osama. Just to frighten people a little bit more with my forwards.)
 
Every night this week, Bryan and I have ended up cursing loudly and have burned each of our hands while cooking dinner. Two out of four of our dinners have been salads.
 
Bryan asked how much a maid would cost to clean our house once a week. I said $500 a week, but that I'd do it for $200. Family discount.
 
We have a new exercise regimen and it seems to be working. We've started walking to the wine shop every night. Carrying 6 bottles of wine gives my arms the work out they deserve.
 
 

 

6 comments:

rachel♥jo said...

ludicrous is a tricky one, just ask NPH:
http://jezebel.com/5557300/watch-spelling-bee-champ-shame-neil-patrick-harris-and-kelly-ripa

Anonymous said...

That sounds like my exercise routine: walk to Walgreens and carry home Ben & Jerry's!

H. Brown said...

hilarious as always. i hope you were lighting candles or something to go with your salads. i'm totally using the family discount line--when i have a husband to use it on. who's going to pay me to clean my house?

The Social Secretary said...

I love your fashion blog, but all of these posts have me dying laughing. Found you by way of BlogHer. And also, I've been having the Ludacris problem this week, too. Weird. Is it a word?!
Nice to meet you :)

hair-mess said...

I just love your sense of humour and your awesome (there ya go again 1996) style of writing. Thank you so much for the entertainment! :)

Jackie said...

Your fashion blog is great.
Your marriage blog is quite witty.
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only fashionably sensible and hilarious person out there.
Ha.

Web Statistics