October 15, 2010

Guess what I use as a bean bag? A raisin.


If you haven't seen this, watch it. It's adorable.

If you have seen this, watch it again. It's adorable.

15 comments:

Lindsay Jean said...

"We don't fight unless provoked." Haha! I love Marcel.

erin m. said...

I saw this on rockstar diaries blog this morning.. oh my. Your blog title was one of my favorite lines too. That and "One time I looked at a diamond and it gave me a sunburn." Haha! So cute

Lauren at TrimNYC said...

Jenny Slate is the voice of Marcel. This week I thoroughly enjoyed another video of hers. Much different, but very hilarious:
http://vimeo.com/15034189

TheBrittanyTree said...

I absolutely love this video, and of course "Better Off Wed!"

dot said...

Oh god, that little lint dog is heartbreaking.

Anonymous said...

i watched it twice. love!

megannielsen said...

oh my gosh, sooooo adorable. I love the lint dog... can't stop laughing.

upatreecupatea said...

this makes me smile every time!
haha :)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

oh, my sister just showed this to me a couple weeks ago...love it.

Janni said...

That was so cute and funny and weird, lol...

Jennifer Hannigan said...

I love this so much! My husband and I constantly quote it (and by "my husband and I" I mean just me and that he puts up with it). "My only regret in life is that I'll never have a dog."

Unknown said...

I looooove this video and get weird looks when I quote it at work.

Lorenia said...

"Guess what I use as a pen? A pen... but it takes the whole family." hahaha I watch this video whenever I'm in a bad mood. insta-cure!

Lisa said...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HannahBee said...

THAT IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Web Statistics