April 18, 2011

Pizza Face

Bryan and I just figured out we were on the same acne medication in high school. This means one of two things:

1) our kids are doomed.
2) we are soul mates.

15 comments:

Justine said...

LOVE IT!

Just Better Together

Rose said...

That is just magical, on so many levels.

My Heart Blogged said...

Be prepared to spend hundreds of dollars on creams, toners, and lotions. I just thought you should start saving now. I mean who needs a college fund? I would have loved an acne fund.
My Heart Blogged

Unknown said...

Here's my embarassing moment, my husband and I need to be on the same acne medication now. That or maybe we're just allergic to each other's faces...

Samantha said...

My husband and I both have hyperhydrosis (over active sweat glands)...
So our kid is going to be awesome.
Sweaty, Close to 5ft, glasses and thinning hair!

angela said...

True love :)

Caro said...

I love that you're still learning things about each other. :)

Caro
http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

Ninah said...

Newly married myself, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! LOL...I read and laugh and read and laugh, and it's so super refreshing!

Ninah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle Haskin said...

HA! aww!!! This made me smile so big! :)

xo
Janelle

www.janellehaskin.blogspot.com

Pink Sun Drops said...

But it worked right? I totally wasn't pizza face as a kid, but now I am totally struggling with it! How crazy is that.

Heatherly Jewelry said...

You're slacking off. I am in love with your blog because it's always good for a sure laugh. But you don't post as much. Get on that. (totally kidding but if you would like to post more often, that would be awesome)

www.StarHughes.com said...

haha too funny!

Erykah G. said...

I've been reading your other blog for a long time but never knew you had this once since my blog reeder app doesn't show your actual website!
You are SO funny! I thouroughly enjoy your humor!

Anonymous said...

Lol! That's how you know you've found "the one."

Also, you posted this on my birthday and I check every day for a new post and it made me really happy :)

Not to sound creepy or anything...

Web Statistics