No, not Lady Gaga's scary face or the "7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups" book (kindle edition, no less), but the row of Corn Nuts under the category "Related to Items You've Viewed". How did Amazon know that I stood in the aisle for 30 minutes yesterday trying to figure out which flavor I wanted? This internet thing is getting kind of weird. Like ex-boyfriend who knows your favorite flavor of corn nuts weird.

10 comments:
Too Funny- I follow both of your blogs, but I have to say, this one is my favorite! You crack me up every time :)
H.
Ha! Seriously, the random ads that pop up sometimes scare me with how accurate they are! lol
oh i totally agree.
I wonder if Amazon sells those babies in bulk. Google ads scare me sometimes. It's like they can read my mind.
Haha so funny!!! I've noticed that before - but not to such detail as corn nuts!
Star Hughes Living
I love love love your blog. You are so funny. Keep the posts coming :0)
True. You know they have analyzers over our habits - we can thank the cookies for that! What really creeps me out is facebook popping up ALL over and telling me what my friends like compared to what I like. So strange!
Next time you will have to search for some...
Freakin Nuts!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/jenniebee/FreakinNuts.jpg
(That was supposed to be an image but apparently blogger disallows images in comments.)
Ah a woman after my own corn nut loving heart. I like to say corn nuts original and BBQ flavor are my snack of choice on road trips, but really, they're my snack of choice on any trip--especially the trip up the stairs to my room, or in the car on the way to a friends house. I just need them. (here's proof: http://fearsandfancies.blogspot.com/2011/06/part-ii.html )
Post a Comment