Recently stumbled across your blog, just wanted to let you know it's one of the highlights of my very stressful days. You are hilarious! Please keep blogging, and consider writing a book!
Just came across your blog - I love it, and your profile story! Too cute, and I totally agree!!! My phone pictures are 99% of my dog :) and a few of my guy holding my dog!
I'd go with 88% of the photos on my phone are of my cat well ok maybe 75%. I have a lot of pictures of my face after a run that drop that percentage down.
16 comments:
cuuuuteeeeeeeee. my boyf. dodges photos. it gets frustrating, but I still do my best ;)
Cute or creepy theory. If it works out it's cute haha
love this. i feel the same about my guy.
LOL, that's love! Besides, who better to have pics of in your phone than your man?! : )
That's adorable. Out of about 400 photos on my iphone, my fiance makes up at least 75% of them!
Fearsandfancies.blogspot.com
Hey would love if you stoped by my booger and hopefully followed!!
Jemimabakytgul.blogspot.com
Hahaha this is hillarious.... Mine are mostly the bf and Oakley the dog....what did we do before camera phones?
i looove it! I'm the same way! :)
aw, that's fraking cute.
Recently stumbled across your blog, just wanted to let you know it's one of the highlights of my very stressful days. You are hilarious! Please keep blogging, and consider writing a book!
Just came across your blog - I love it, and your profile story! Too cute, and I totally agree!!! My phone pictures are 99% of my dog :) and a few of my guy holding my dog!
www.StarHughes.com
I'd go with 88% of the photos on my phone are of my cat
well ok maybe 75%. I have a lot of pictures of my face after a run that drop that percentage down.
The other day I told Eric that I had a huge crush on a guy. He got really nervous... Then he found out it was him. Phew.
He sure is a cutie. Yes, I would say good thing you're married to him otherwise he might be a tad bit scared ;) .
TOO CUTE!!!
Awwwwwwww! So sweet!
Post a Comment