Although still unemployed and very underpayed, I still drudge through the classifieds for jobs daily. That is until I came upon this little gem:

Well it may not put food on the table or pay our bills, but by God I will go and fill that pew. And I will bring my spouse, children, parents, neighbors, guy from McDonalds that always makes my McLatte just right, my in-laws, my dog, my cousins, my bff, the mailman, the oil change man, my ex-boyfriend from 3rd grade, Victoria Beckham. In fact I will hi-jack a tourist bus full of chinese people and bring them too. We will fill those pews, Faith Baptist Church. See you and my paycheck in heaven.

Well it may not put food on the table or pay our bills, but by God I will go and fill that pew. And I will bring my spouse, children, parents, neighbors, guy from McDonalds that always makes my McLatte just right, my in-laws, my dog, my cousins, my bff, the mailman, the oil change man, my ex-boyfriend from 3rd grade, Victoria Beckham. In fact I will hi-jack a tourist bus full of chinese people and bring them too. We will fill those pews, Faith Baptist Church. See you and my paycheck in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment