Not that anyone cares, but our trash guys totally dump the recycled trash into the same bin as the other trash. i've watched them every thursday, pull up in their big trash truck listening to what suspiciously sounds like celine dion, and then the guys pick both bins up, recycled and non-recycled, and dump them in the same truck. No sorting, no discussion of sustainability, nothing. well maybe a couple of high fives to eachother, but that's it. and I'm pretty sure they aren't high fiving and self-crotch-grabbing over recycled goods.
Now i know why no one else in the neighborhood recycles. I feel really bad for sending out that pamplet/track on recycling and Jesus. Maybe the message "You will burn in Hell with all of your trash" was a bit too harsh, now that I think about it.
Now I know what I don't have neighboorhood friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment