October 7, 2008

Sarah, Palin and Tall

I'm feeling presidential (which Bryan always corrects me and says I should be feeling 'political' not 'presidential', but I know what i mean). Which I'm normally not, I don't usually like to follow politics much because of the way the media portrays it. But since I have that loving feeling today, I thought that I'd make a political post.

Other Sarah's that I wish would have been considered for VP, besides Sarah Palin:

1. Sarah McLachlan: She loves animals.

2. Sarah Jessica Parker, If Arnold Swarzenegger gets to be governor, SJP should get a chance at VP. SJP 4 VP

3. Sarah from the Bible. I bet she was nice.

4. Sarah Plain and Tall, like Hillary but not a bitch.

5. Suri Holmes Cruise (Hebrew for Sarah, English for Justice)

6. Sarah Michelle Gellar aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer aka Sarah the Veto Slayer

7. Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York : I have no idea how she could pull it off since she isn't a U.S. citizen, but if she could...

8. Sarah Silverman: Everyone's favorite little Jewish girl.

No comments:

Web Statistics