February 25, 2009

nightmares

I'm not totally convinced that Bryan and I don't wake up in the middle of the night and do drugs.

I had this whacked out dream, right? In my dream I'm huge pregnant. And it hurts and I'm uncomfortable, just like I expect pregnancy to be. And in this dream, I am complaining to Bryan about the pain. He looks at me and says "Baby, why don't you go to Six Flags. That always makes you feel better." So we go to Six Flags and Bryan leaves me for the snack bar. So naturally I ride a water slide. End of dream.

At this point I'm awake-- and confused-- so I drag myself to the shower. When I get out, Bryan's awake singing "Age of Aquarius". I looked around for gateway drugs, empty bottles and people we met last night sleeping on our couch. I find nothing.

We must be sleep-using.

No comments:

Web Statistics