March 19, 2009

I do not like Green Eggs and Harem.


I ask you, who exactly are these pants made for? And what occasion? Because the last time I watched Aladdin circa 1993 I wanted some pants like that to look like Jasmine...for Halloween. I was also 8 years old. I also wanted a pet monkey, for purposes unknown.

Can you imagine if these pants become popular? We are all going to want no thighs and big calves to fill these pants with. Cankles will be the new cleavage.

Note: I suppose a sultan could wear these pants. Of course, "A Sultan" and "Assaulting" sound awfully alike....

2 comments:

blue moss said...

i don't either....and i really don't think that this is going to be one of those times when a new trend grows on me....

amy said...

I so saw those pants from Anthropologie and I was like... wha???
I know that fashion resurrects trends every 20 years or so, but this is seriously reaching. Something tells me the next time I go into Anthropologie, I'm going to see about 50 of these on the clearance rack.

Web Statistics