March 17, 2009

Magical Fruit

We made beans last night. And I have meetings all day. And the office bathroom walls are made of paper mache. I might explode.

In the event that I do in fact explode, I want to give something to each and every one of you to remember me by.

I've given Bryan permission to auction off these items in remembrance of me:

- our 14 year old 36" tube tv. This 50 lb. beauty will break any tv stand you put it on. (Just like I would if you sat me on one.)

- a small collection of My Little Pony's. (I always wanted purple, plastic-like hair that melts together when you curl it.)

- an unused broom

- and finally an empty bottle of beano with the words "if only..." written on it.

Wish my co-workers luck. I'll let you know if I make it through. And in case I do, the TV and broom are still for sale...

No comments:

Web Statistics