April 23, 2009

thursday shmursday

this week....

let's just say if this week was hulk hogan's daughter, Brooke, and I was-- well I was me and we got in one of those hoochie throw downs (and we all know that fight wouldn't be fair -- my dad is a software engineer, her's is an action figure and has a show on VH1. No offense dad, you would totally win in a game of online chess). and she would kick my ass. she would kick it and leave it on the side of the road. and now i am homeless because i couldn't find a ride home and and I don't have a cell phone because she took my purse too. And I have this black eye and my body hurts, and no one wants to give me a ride.

that's what this week was like. good news? it's almost over. bad news? it's not done yet.

i'm a "glass half full/ glass half empty -- waiter? waiter why is my glass half empty -- i need more to drink-- kind of girl.

my brain has officially turned to mush.

No comments:

Web Statistics