April 22, 2009

Happy earth day

How do you know when you've been in kerrville long enough?

When you not only get used to seeing dead animals on every road you drive on but you start commenting on it. This morning I saw a dead (by way of large truck) racoon and I said aloud to myself "fresh kill." like I was going to pull my car over and have it for lunch.

Must. Find. City. Friends.

2 comments:

77apronstrings said...

Oh! Me! Me! I'll be your [outside the big] city friend. We can eat bacon cinnamon rolls. What day isn't better when you wrap cinnamon dough around bacon and drizzle it with icing? A day that's not worth living.

amy said...

We miss you and the city of Austin misses you. By the way, Austin told me to tell you that it wants to take your relationship to the "next level." You know what that means...

Web Statistics