April 30, 2009

married is the new single

when B and I were picking out a place to get married, the very first place we went to was the very place we said our vows. it was this quaint little chapel in the woods. but the thing we loved the most were the lights:

aren't they cool? I'm sure you are wondering why i'm blogging about stupid lights in a stupid little chapel where we said i do (to this day, the smartest decision i've every made). anyways, we found some little lights like the ones at the chapel and put them up in our little kitchen. and now we are reminded everyday of our little chapel in the woods :)



okay you can gag now. just leave the room when you do and don't tell me about it.

2 comments:

Red High Heels said...

Adorable!! I love those! where did you find those??? I want!

ps. NOT gagging! :)

amy said...

I'm not gagging. I'm so loving that. Anyway, if your ratio is 8 parts sarcastic to 1 part lovey-dovey, it's totally acceptable.

Web Statistics