August 5, 2009

lay-overs lay-overs are no fun.

whenever we fly somewhere I automatically want to do 1 of 2 things the instant our plane takes off:
1. ask if I can be a co-pilot for the day or at the very least can I have a set of wings for my denim jacket.

2. sit there very anxiously and when someone asks if everything is okay, I can say "I think I forgot something....KEVIN!!!!!" very Home Alone and very funny. It's a stewardist's favorite joke, this I know.

things i've learned while being layed over (that can not be the right terminallogy...) in the baltimore airport:

- old people farts might be a federal offense. I called the TSA officials over but no one thought it was arrest worthy. So i pulled my citizens arrest card out and sent that old man to the bathroom, where he should have been all along.

- i think i saw Kathy Griffin, Kenny Rogers and Waldo from Where's Waldo (I'm 90% sure it was him) roaming around Gate A11.

- Baltimore should be named Baltiless. it's pretty bland.

- Tis better to not drink a Venti iced coffee + Dr. Pepper on a full bladder before boarding a flight.

- I just saw a man run down the moving sidewalk. Seems a little redundant, no? Of course he was wearing a shir that said "Been there, done that. Went there, did that."


and since i'm that bored, I will leave you with this:



talk amongst yourselves.

3 comments:

nathan said...

when will this kind of brilliant portraiture come back in style? It's so much more creative and technical than all of that "lifestyle" crap so many wannabe photographers are doing these days. We need to get back to the days of this kind of real photography.

And anyway, where did you find this picture of Bryan, Sophomore year?

amy said...

When I first saw this photo, I laughed.

When I read Nathan's comment, I laughed.

When I read the last part of Nathan's comment, I laughed so hard I almost spit out my pina colada.

(P.S. It's one of the good pina coladas-- not from a mix.)

amy said...

Hold on! That's confusing. When it says "When I first saw this photo..." it's right next to MY photo. So you might think that I'm talking about my own photo, and not the boy clarinetist. Just wanted to clear that up.

Web Statistics