When words fail me, there is always a Reba video that says exactly what I can not.
Most people either go to the gym or happy hour to unwind after work. I watch old Reba McEntire videos on youtube. This particular Reba-vid speaks to my soul. Is there life out there? I don't know, Reba, but I'm willing to work 2 shifts at a generic diner, go back to community college and graduate after taking 1 class, raise two kids and a husband in order to find out.
Reba McEntire - Is There Life Out There
2 comments:
I took a few community classes in my day to fill in my general ed requirments, and I can honestly say I've never met one that cared as much about his teaching, his students, or his time, as the professor in that touching video.
oh hoo ohh ohh. mmmmmm.
Post a Comment