August 1, 2009

"Tanning beds now listed among top cancer risks"

You can imagine my surprise when I read this article on my iphone. I was actually laying in a tanning bed reading this article (Usually I just tan at home in 1 of the 3 tanning beds at our house, but since we are going to the beach this week, I thought I'd take advantage of a 4th bed.) I mean, I always had a feeling that the fried chicken smell that was coming off my skin wasn't necessarily a good thing, but I had no idea it was serious. Cancer trumps fried chicken smelling skin, which is why I tan in the first place. I love me some KFC, so why not smell and look like a drumstick?

Anyways, here's a picture of me at the beach last year. I'm really trying to achieve this look again:



We'll see. I'm hoping this "cancer" scare is just a rumor.

No comments:

Web Statistics