July 30, 2009

UBP

Somoene brought an unidentified baked product to work today. It looks looks like wheat bread with chocolate chips and corn meal sprinkled on the top. Mmm, my favorite, how did you know?

I never eat office pastries, not because I'm watching my weight but because if someone brought it to work you know it's not good. I can just imagine the conversation of that unknown pastry: "This tastes like @*%$. I'm taking it to work, those savages will eat anything." Well guess what? I've taken way too many bites of something I thought was a brownie and turned out it was meatloaf. So as tempating as your are chocolate-chip-corn-meal-wheat-bread-loaf-that-probably-has-raisins-walnuts-and-dried-apples-in-it-because-people-love-crap-like-that-in-bread, I do not think so. You will not ruin my morning this time...

UPDATE: I heard that UBP suspected baker say to herself "I just can't get rid of that cake!" Ah ha! Just what I suspected, trying to pawn off nasty mistakes as edible content in the office. I also snooped around and asked people if that cake was any good. Someone said "it's light, not too sweet." which is basically the pastry equivalent to saying "she's got a good personality" about an ugly girl.

No comments:

Web Statistics