September 18, 2009

sicky

You know what's not fun about a kidney infection?

When I tell people what I have, it sounds like I am saying "kendi infection". They usually nod, knowingly and say, yeah -- I hate when that happens.

you know what is fun about a kidney infection? surfing the Internet and watching all shows on TLC. here are some funny sites I found. After all, laughter is the best medicine. (and by laughter I mean 500 mg of antibiotics)

http://www.nothired.com/
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
http://www.dullestblog.com/
http://peopleofwalmart.com/

4 comments:

amy said...

Wow. That is some funny shiz.
I wonder if the infamous "I am fearless and relentless with computers" might have made the nothired.com archives?

amy said...

And by "funny shiz," I wasn't referring to your kidney infection.

Red High Heels said...

yuck kidney infection?? That stinks!! The only good thing about it is days off from work....on second thought...maybe I should see about getting my kidneys infected...

Feel Better!

Anonymous said...

My cat has a kidney infection and I have been giving her Fancy Feast as a special treat. Not sure what the human equivalent of that it, but I hope you feel better.

Web Statistics