Somehow B and I have started passive-aggressively using the term "So you think you can ___" for chores around the house. For instance, if I get a basket full of clean laundry out of the dryer, I'll say to Bryan "So you think you can fold clothes?" and set them down in front of him with a stopwatch. Or in the evenings he'll look at me and say "So you think you can cook dinner?" then pours himself a glass of wine and watches me scramble through our refrigerator trying to make a meal out of peanut butter, salsa and string cheese.
It's getting bad -- and we've never even watched that show. I mean our everyday conversation starts of with those 5 words. "So you think you can get shower?" "So you think you can eat that whole pizza by yourself?" "So you think you can mow the grass already?"
Lord, help us.
(I swear I just heard Bryan say "So you think you can pray?")
1 comment:
I find that hilarious. I also find the show wonderful. Back to back with Glee, it's almost TOO much goodness.
Post a Comment