
Hey DQ of Eden, Texas: You might want to take out the bathroom trash and plunge a few toilets. I can only imagine what kind of disease my body is now fighting off because of your bacteria-laden monstrosity of a bathroom. I guess in one sense, I can thank you for making my immune system that much stronger. On the other, this toliet rash may never go away. I can also thank you for warning us about the condition of your unseen kitchens. We made the wise choice of not eating at your establishment and in turn we might get to live one more day.
A direct quote from my husband: "Eden, Texas. Population: nasty."
1 comment:
Ewww! Thank god you got out of there before it was too late.
Also, thank god we get to see you this weekend, because we're going into Skeen withdrawl.
Post a Comment