October 1, 2009

"I think I'm going to shave my head..."

This is a picture of my husband:


This is a picture of my husband after he decides to shave his head and forgets to put the guard on and cuts a 2x2 inch square into his head in which some people think its a cultural thing, others a mistake:


Anyways, every year we go to ACL Festival. And every year I hear the words "I think I'm going to shave my head..." And I always say "No, it's not a good idea." With which I hear a high-pitched "Really?" And that's when I must bust out this photo.

So far, no razor. But I have a sick feeling that I"m going to wake up to a sink full of Bryan hair. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Lane Hollingsworth said...

Kendi, let me just say how much i f*ing LOVE your blog! I never got to know you that well at HSU, but I think we could have been friends. And tell Brian I say "SHAVE IT BOY"!! Anyway, please check out my blog and we can be bloggy buddies http://www.adultpuberty.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh so much. My boyfriend asked me to cut his hair one time (okay, several times) and I would never do it for him. The he got a hair cut at Supercuts just like Brian's bad one, and now he cuts it himself at home.

Anyways, that was a long story. I really just wanted to say thanks for the funny.

Web Statistics