there is no other way to say this: i made a smoothie today and someone thought it was vomit.
it was so incredibly nasty that after trying to suck it down through a straw for 5 minutes, i decided that it was not going to happen for me. so I went to the office kitchen and started shoving it down the drain. That's when a co-worker walked in and said: "oh my gosh, are you okay? are you sick?" I looked up at him confused and he motioned to the sink. I looked down at my smoothie and realized that it indeed looked like puke.
smoothies are arguably the easiest thing to make behind toast. i mean you throw things into a blender, blend and then you enjoy. but somehow when i throw ingredients into a blender and blend, i get vomit.
now i know why this is a diet smoothie. it was so gross -- i didn't even think about lunch until 10:30 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment