November 1, 2009

excuse me sir, do you have the time?

You know the thing about daylight savings time is it plays tricks on your mind. a) i still don't understand why this is necessary and 2) for the next week i will continue to look at each and every clock wondering if this is in fact the correct time. I keep deducting an hour as the clock turns. It has been 7:30 a.m. for hours. As I write this there are 2 clocks looking at me saying 10:35 a.m. and but really I know it's a lie. Now that I think about it, maybe I do like daylight savings time, I mean I get to pick what time it is under the pretence that I actually don't have any idea of what time it is.

Bryan just hit me over the head with a clock and then threw a watch at me. He said I'm ridiculous, I can just look at my phone and I will know what time it is since it does it automatically...or does it, Bryan? We'll see who shows up to work on time tomorrow, we will see.

No comments:

Web Statistics