November 5, 2009

that's not a good thing

As we were driving by the gym on our way to our weekly chilli's diner, I said that I needed to get back to the gym soon. that's when Bryan said "Oh yeah I forgot you still had a membership."

That's not a good thing.

I accidentally shut our website down at work because I forgot to do one little thing before I sent out a mass email to all of our customers.

That's not a good thing.

Bryan got his hair cut. He now looks like a Kennedy. Ted Kennedy to be exact.

That's not a good thing.

Tomorrow when I wake up, it won't be Monday. It will be Friday.

And that is a very good thing.

1 comment:

amy said...

I wanted the audience to feel the heat from the fire, the fear, because people don't like fire, poked, poked in their noses, you know when you get a cinder from a barbeque right on the end of your nose and you kind of make that face, you know, that's not a good thing.

Web Statistics