December 16, 2009

christmas cards....shmristmas cards?

Okay so for weeks i've been mulling over what to do for our christmas cards this year. i couldn't think of anything cute or clever to do for our picture, i couldn't think of anything that i wanted to write about in a letter and i'm actually really terrible at putting stamps on envelopes and never mailing them. So then I thought "maybe christmas letters aren't for you, dear Kendi." I love getting them but sending them is a different story. And then it hit me, like a MacBook Pro falling from the sky.... I can blog my christmas card.

Since most christmas letters are just the past year in review, I will blog the Skeen's top moments of this year along with my favorite blog posts up until New Years Eve. Best.idea. ever.

Oh -- is that tear in your eye I see? Is that you over there jumping for joy, writhing in anticipation for my chirstmas countdown blog post? I know, I know I can hardly wait too.


No comments:

Web Statistics