If I were to rip off any part of this blog and pass it off as my own, it would be this post.
But I won't do that, because I don't plagiarize. Unlike some people you know, apparently. (how sad)
Found this blog of yours by accident this evening, after drooling over the outfit in your post at Kendi Everyday. I thought you were funny there... this takes the cake!
2 comments:
That was a funny statement I can say I have never heard this before.
Funny.
Thanks for sharing.
Tom Bailey
If I were to rip off any part of this blog and pass it off as my own, it would be this post.
But I won't do that, because I don't plagiarize. Unlike some people you know, apparently. (how sad)
Found this blog of yours by accident this evening, after drooling over the outfit in your post at Kendi Everyday. I thought you were funny there... this takes the cake!
Post a Comment