So we get there and we immediately regret it. Our waitress was awful, there were birthday parties on either side of us, and a scary alien baby wouldn't quit staring at me and my ovaries. I pray he didn't see his brother in there. That was only the begining.
As I went in for a bite of my burger, I noticed that the inside looked more like a Victoria Secret's bag than cooked meat. (It was hot pink, not covered in sheer lace.) This is the second time this has happened to me at this Chili's. And for B this was the last time it would happen. We waited for the waitress to come around and she told us that it was just the "way we cook it here. next time ask them to cook it well well well well well done." Then she apologized for not being around more and asked if she could do anything else. I had a feeling that her father had said the same thing to her a few years back about her childhood. "So, do you really want me to do something about it?" She asked, like she was threatening us in a dark alley. We said no, knowing that it wouldn't do any good. She handed us our ticket, told us to come back again when she wasn't so busy and walked away. But tucked into our receipt was a beacon of redemption. The Online Survey. Like a light in a dark tunnel, B spotted his revenge.
So now we are sitting on the couch and all I can hear are angry fingers slamming on B's poor keyboard and him talking to himself. He's filling out the online survey in hopes to get a young girl fired and 10% off our next meal. I've never seen this side of him before. He is really mad. It's kind of cute, in a way though, him defending me albeit over an online survey.
It's just like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. No one puts baby in a corner table and gives her a raw hamburger to chew on. No one.
3 comments:
Husbands are adorable. Mine does the exact same thing. Another thing he can do is save the receipt and remember the girl's name and then call the manager of the Chili's and complain. I've done that before at another restaurant where a waiter was really rude to me and I got a free meal for me and like, 4 other people, and the manager made sure that our table got the best waiter they had that night because I said I'd tell all my friends about the bad service I got and stuff. So... Its worth a try. You shouldn't get treated like that. Espesh at a Chili's. Geez.
Great post! I had a similar experience at Applebees and I don't even know why I was there in the first place-I've never had success there. But I always give it "one more chance". This time my food was god awful-and it was a freaking salad!! I emailed corporate and ended up receiving a call from the manager, who apologize profusely and offered to send me a coupon for a free meal. I told him I'd pass. I'd given them way too many chances and even with a free meal I wouldn't return. Sometimes just being heard is satisfaction enough. I hope your husbands receives a response!
Its worth a try. You shouldn't get treated like that. Espesh at a Chili's.
designers video
Post a Comment