I'm actually afraid to google the music video for this rap song that's in my head though. I mean how skanky can this girl be if a rapper can't find the right words to describe her? That's got to be the worst insult ever: Your so ___, I've gone speechless. Now get my dictionary girl so I can figure out what you are.
March 23, 2010
dictionary girl
I've had this terrible song lyric stuck in my head for days now. I don't know the song title, just a snippet that plays over and over in my head. "I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful..." Urban poetry, really. So it's been stuck in my head for two days and nothing gets it out. Not listening to Phil Collins, not listening to the Glee soundtrack -- NOTHING. Nothing works. It's basically self torture on repeat. One time this happened to me with the song "Fancy" by Reba McEntire. I finally just had to break down and act out the music video for it to get out of my head. Bryan played the older Fancy and I played the younger version. We rented costumes, hired extras, the whole shebang. It took us days to get the scene where she breaks her necklace off just right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Unfortunately that song got a lot of airplay here in Aus so I kenw it straight away...and funnily enough I also stopped in disbelief and mild disgust when I heard that exact same line.
It's David Guetta ft. Akon - Sexy Bitch...now you know :D
"I'm trying to find the word to describe this girl without being disrespectful, but damn you's a sexy bitch"
Akon fail.
I have had "No More I Love Yous" bye Annie Lennox stuck in my head for more than 5 years. No joke. Ever since I was a sophomore, I have sung "Do ba do ba doop doop doop ... AHHH!" every ... single ... day.
Not even the Glee soundtrack? Man! Whenever I listen to "Defying Gravity" for some reason Kurt's part always gets stuck in my head for days.
Defying Gravity > Sexy Bitch so I suppose I'll be grateful for that.
lols, the song is sexy bitch by akon and david guetta. strangely enough, that song gave me severe earworm too!
Post a Comment