July 21, 2010

"I feel like my whole life has been one 'Oh no she didn't' moment after the next."

-- my sister.
 
To all the girls out there who know what it feels like to wear loafers with colored tube socks, long shorts and a ralph lauren polo shirt specifically during the years 1996-1999, my sister sends her love.

3 comments:

Tara said...

you are hilarious! i found this blog because your other one came up in a recommended feed...i love them both, but this one almost always makes me laugh out loud! i got married to my best friend in february, so we're still figuring out this whole "married life" thing, too.

dot said...

If only I could have been so cool as to wear those things during those years--unfortunately, those were the years of the khaki Kmart mom shorts and plaid button downs fluttering in the wind.

Genevieve said...

Your sister and I could have ruled the world. Circa 1997. Boris Yeltsin eat your heart out.

Web Statistics