I've noticed that the longer I've been married, the more I lose my hearing. For example during a fight my husband told me that we "needed to stop it." (obviously speaking to my heavy drug habit) and I heard "we need to adopt." As you can imagine, our fight went down a different road and since then, we've decided to adopt.
My friend Amy has been married for 10 years. The other day her husband said "my allergies are going crazy." She heard "my ARMS are going crazy." I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that she tackled his arms and pinned them down so they'd stop flailing. And then he sneezed on her face.
Of course it could be the ear plugs I keep in my ears at all times. But for now, I blame marriage.
7 comments:
That's a wise route. Blame marriage. And if not marriage, then the husband. :)
Love the new layout. Marriage IS funny. I feel like I spend more time lying on the floor pretending to be an otter now than ever before, and that's certainly funny.
Ha ha ha! Too funny!
I am loving your writing and spreading the love on my own blog -
http://hippyhappytink.blogspot.com/2010/07/girls-got-it.html
xTL
ARMS?!
Oh my gosh, that actually made me laugh out loud. I may have even spat on my laptop a little.
I literally laughed out loud at the crazy arms comment...and my co-workers looked at me funny...or what is booked me a bunny? because now there's a singing bunny rabbit in front of me?
~Bevin
you have me laughing out loud...at work! i love both of your blogs!
Post a Comment