Yeah... and apparently there's this whole rule where you have to "share" the money with them and "feed" them instead of buying shoes... ugh. I hate that one the most.
i just wanted to let you know that i stumbled across your blog earlier this afternoon & i can't stop reading it! it's hilarious & so original. thanks for a great laugh! :)
Hello! Greetings from Czech republic:) I found your blog by accident and I will definitely come back! As Kayla said, it is really funny and interesting ;) Have a nice time :) Michelle (Michaela in our country)
Oh my gosh is it ever!! Then when you resort to YELLING their name, they get pissed that you woke them up abruptly. Uh, not my fault!! Okay, you got me started... hahaha!
My husband is a wonderful man. When he's awake. When he starts falling asleep he becomes a horrible grumpy monster who is such a heavy sleeper that he has no idea what he's done or why I'm upset in the morning. Poor guy. I suppose he's hairy enough to fit the monster category... almost :P
I know this is an old post, but I just discovered your blog like literally ten minutes ago, after discovering your other blog Kendi Everyday earlier today... I could not stop laughing at this! I think this is so funny cause I can seriously see me doing this to my boyfriend and him not be happy at all. Bahaha I am still laughing!
I know this is an old post, but I just discovered your blog like literally ten minutes ago, after discovering your other blog Kendi Everyday earlier today... I could not stop laughing at this! I think this is so funny cause I can seriously see me doing this to my boyfriend and him not be happy at all. Bahaha I am still laughing!
The anonymous post... That's me. My name is Becky. I tried putting my name, but the comment thing wasn't letting me. Dumb. Ha just didn't want to seem weird like I was afraid of letting you know my name or something! Ha.
And I didn't mean to post it twice! I'm having trouble with the blogger comment thing!
Oh my god, my husband just yelled at me about that this morning. Apparently I was a little rough. Hey, I was losing patience--his alarm clock rings for an hour. The neighbors are starting to question it.
My daughter told me I ought to check out your blog. She said it's really funny. Love the title.
11 comments:
Yeah... and apparently there's this whole rule where you have to "share" the money with them and "feed" them instead of buying shoes... ugh. I hate that one the most.
I tend to just stand there staring at him and saying, "Hey. Get UP."
Is there also a rule that we're supposed to clean up all their dishes and cups left lying around?
And...we have to be nice to them? Like, most of the time? That one's hard.
i just wanted to let you know that i stumbled across your blog earlier this afternoon & i can't stop reading it! it's hilarious & so original. thanks for a great laugh! :)
Hello! Greetings from Czech republic:) I found your blog by accident and I will definitely come back! As Kayla said, it is really funny and interesting ;) Have a nice time :) Michelle (Michaela in our country)
Oh my gosh is it ever!! Then when you resort to YELLING their name, they get pissed that you woke them up abruptly. Uh, not my fault!! Okay, you got me started... hahaha!
My husband is a wonderful man. When he's awake. When he starts falling asleep he becomes a horrible grumpy monster who is such a heavy sleeper that he has no idea what he's done or why I'm upset in the morning. Poor guy. I suppose he's hairy enough to fit the monster category... almost :P
I know this is an old post, but I just discovered your blog like literally ten minutes ago, after discovering your other blog Kendi Everyday earlier today... I could not stop laughing at this! I think this is so funny cause I can seriously see me doing this to my boyfriend and him not be happy at all. Bahaha I am still laughing!
I know this is an old post, but I just discovered your blog like literally ten minutes ago, after discovering your other blog Kendi Everyday earlier today... I could not stop laughing at this! I think this is so funny cause I can seriously see me doing this to my boyfriend and him not be happy at all. Bahaha I am still laughing!
The anonymous post... That's me. My name is Becky. I tried putting my name, but the comment thing wasn't letting me. Dumb. Ha just didn't want to seem weird like I was afraid of letting you know my name or something! Ha.
And I didn't mean to post it twice! I'm having trouble with the blogger comment thing!
i think you should have links or widgets to "things they don't tell you when you get married". they are really good read!
-N.
Oh my god, my husband just yelled at me about that this morning. Apparently I was a little rough. Hey, I was losing patience--his alarm clock rings for an hour. The neighbors are starting to question it.
My daughter told me I ought to check out your blog. She said it's really funny. Love the title.
Post a Comment