Because when I say I'm having "a water break" at work, no one calls the hospital, the simply show me the way to the water fountain.
hehe oh kendi you make me laugh so hard.
haha! I love you! You are too funny! I love reading all this quick little quips!
Love the blog redesign! I hope you start posting more on here - your anecdotes are hysterical! (I think you meant "they" instead of "the", though. :))
haha! SO TRUE.
bahahaha I love this! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hehe oh kendi you make me laugh so hard.
haha! I love you! You are too funny! I love reading all this quick little quips!
Love the blog redesign! I hope you start posting more on here - your anecdotes are hysterical!
(I think you meant "they" instead of "the", though. :))
haha! SO TRUE.
bahahaha I love this! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment