October 14, 2010

How to Make Adult-only Mac & Cheese

First, make macaroni and cheese. But instead of juvenile macaroni use different, more sophisticated noodles. I choose cavatappi, simply because they are too big to fit into kid's tiny mouths.


adultmacandcheese

Now the second part is really important to making your adult-only mac and cheese.

Add wine.


adultmacandcheese2

With the wine moat around your cheese castle, kids won't be able to touch it. Kids hate wine. It's a fact.

Bon Appetit.

11 comments:

Bevin said...

It's posts like these that make me think that we would be best friends IRL. haha.

Lindsay Jean said...

Hahaha! Amen! I believe I know what I'm having for dinner tonight.

Melissa said...

I didn't realize mac and cheese could be eaten without wine. Huh. :)

Anonymous said...

I like to add truffle oil to mine. Mac and cheese is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I like to add truffle oil to mine. Mac and cheese is one of my favorites.

Justine said...

You can I can be best friends!

Just Better Together

Rin said...

Hahahaha

Brittany said...

oh man, i love mac and cheese and wine. my mom recently made some with smoked gouda and jalapenos. it was sooooo good!

Janni said...

I thought you were going to post a recipe for adult mac and cheese. You now owe me a recipe cause that mac and cheese looked good! :)

Robyn Boss said...

Kendi-

I just need to let you know that I found your blog this morning. I have been sitting alone, in my office, all day laughing quietly, tears streaming. LEGIT. I've tried to keep quiet but a co-worker already yelled down the hall, "Robyn, are you laughing??" so I said yes and called her down and showed her your blog. And made her read my favorite posts. And she starts laughing. Uncontrollably. Then I email my BFF links to my favorite posts and SHE starts laughing. SO anyway, basically your blog is my new favorite thing. And I don't even like blogs. But I felt like you should know. And I really feel like you should do a book. Because I would buy it. FOR REALS. And I'm not a stalker. So keep up the good work!

Toya said...

I think I'll make this tonight with my favorite wine ;-) Love your blog!

Web Statistics