November 17, 2010

I asked my husband what he wants for lunch...

I hope he says dirty dishes. That would be easy.

10 comments:

Justine said...

agreed!

Just Better Together

Maria Confer said...

I'm new to both your style blog and marriage blog, but I adore both!!

This and your ironing post made me snort in agreement. I was just thinking how I needed to make dinner, but all I have is dirty dishes!!

xx
Maria
Lulu Letty

Pilar said...

i love it! haha.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

haha I can relate

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendi,

Just wanted to let you know that my roommate and I spent a good hour reading your blog last night. Tears were rolling down our faces, we were laughing so hard! We so appreciate your wit :)

Anonymous said...

I spent a good portion of my work day reading your blog today, laughing so hard I almost cried. You are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs!
Meg

Janni said...

Been there!! lol..

Anonymous said...

If he really wants them tell him to come over to my place. We have large varietys.

asua said...

ha haa :) I love your blogs

Unknown said...

Hahaha! So funny. I love your little marriage stories!

Web Statistics